A free licensed1, universal pen-and-paper system which is intended to make it easier for worldbuilders and story writers to publish their setting as a roleplaying game.
The basic rules fit on less than 32 pages and are focus neutral. They get extended (and the focus shifted) via modules. They are in regular playtesting since 2004.
- Flexibility due to freely chosen attributes, abilities and adges- and flaws.
- A firm base via simple, scaling and probability-checked rules.
- Simle adaption with modules.
- A broad range of existing works you can use due to Gurps and Fudge/Fate compatibility.
- A growing set of worlds which use it.
1: GPLv3 or later. See http://1w6.org/deutsch/anhang/freies-rollenspiel/