Love to play games. I'm very outgoing, so meeting new people is easy.
I currently live in Belltown and am looking for gamers in the area.
I am usually a GM, as that is what I like best, but playing a time or two would be nice also.
I'm willing to travel a little ways if it means establishing a better group. I would love to have people over at my place anytime for our gaming sessions.
I kind of fumbled over gaming in college in 2004. I loved it then and continue to love building communities with other people.
My style of play differs with each game but I'm consistently a Storyteller personality with some Gamist mentalities.
Discussions started recently
Burning Wheel, or indie games St. Louis
- Burning Wheel 446
- St. Louis Gamers Community 6 posts (
- on Burning Wheel, or indie games St. Louis at 2009-04-06 02:23:23
- on St. Louis Gamers Community at 2009-02-23 16:14:28
- on Upcoming Improvements to NearbyGamers at 2009-02-20 15:36:24
- on St. Louis Gamers Community at 2009-02-20 14:56:45
Log in or join to contact this gamer.