NearbyGamers

Looking for Players - Walthamstow, UK

History Edit

Group : East London

Forum:

East London Public
Host and DM/GM looking for players
2011-11-27 15:57:20

Our group is currently in the planning stages of a bi-monthly (ish) startup campaign for D&D3.5, hopefully to be up and running after the holiday season. We expect to be playing on Saturday afternoon/evenings. Campaign style is generally something like an adventure path inside a sandbox: we like a focussed plot around which we make our own story. Anyway we are looking for a couple of extra players who would fit into our group - male and female and ranging from mid 20s to mid 50s in age. I've been playing since 1978 whilst others only started in the last year or so, thus we can and will accommodate most levels ofexperience. Our games are pretty relaxed, sociable and fun; not much here for power-gamers or munchkins :-) I guess we'd say about 50/50 roleplay/combat and we don't do am-dram narrative angst stuff. Currently we also play on Thursday evenings - a mixture of games but RP wise usually Cthulhu, D&D 3.5, AD&D 2.5 or Pathfinder (currently we are playing D&D3.5 in an episodic game centred around the Paizo Falcon's Hollow area). This gets mixed up with other board games (Arkham Horror, BSG, Space Hulk, etc) and wargames )LotR, IABSM, Impetus, etc) from time to time. Anyway if anyone is in the area and interested, give me a shout and see if we can work something out. Cheers Zippee

— ## this is not the sig you're looking for ###

Gamers posting in this discussion

If you can see this, you're blocking JavaScript. Or I broke the maps.
preload gamer marker preload gamer_group marker preload group marker
2012-03-10 18:07:07

I am very interested in playing if your still looking for new players. Give me a call on 07411153351 and we can have a chat Pete

2012-09-28 12:27:31

I also am interested. Message me (Bad fingers- at first I wrote massage me) if you have a space at a table and aren't too put off by my profile.

Post a response